We Believe . . .
- The Holy Bible to be the inspired Word of God
- In the oneness of God—that there are three manifestations of the one God: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
- The name by which God is known is Lord Jesus Christ
- In the virgin birth, death, burial, and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ
- In the necessity of baptism in water in Jesus’ name according to Acts 2:38, and the in-filling of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues according to Acts 2:4. This constitutes the new birth spoken of by the Lord Jesus Christ in St. John 3:5
- In living a holy, consecrated, and sanctified life
- In the translation of the saints, commonly known as the Rapture (I Thess. 4:13-17)